Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Monthly subscription to FSD - what version do you get

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My experience is that it does not offer me significantly more than what EAP/NoAP does for freeway driving / road trips. Yes, it offloads the stress of driving in the freeway use case, but not noticeably more than NoAP for me. While FSD might be slightly better in some aspects, both are sufficient for freeway driving.
Different strokes for different folks ;) I respect your experience and opinion.

So, TACC is eliminated using the one click when you set double click for fsd in the new update? Gonna REALLY miss that option as it REALLY helped maintaining speed limit on local streets, especially with the explosive growth in speed cameras!
That is correct. No way to set up single/double click with V12 FSD. I agree - bad idea. I just got the free 1 month FSD V12 and did a quick test run. It is WAY BETTER than V11 from what I saw in a 15 mile quick drive at night. The only thing I saw was that in my opinion the acceleration is WAY TO QUICK for normal around town driving. On a 45mph divided 4 lane road within city limits the acceleration from a stop light from 0 to 45mph was about 4 to 4.5 seconds and between speed humps in my neighborhood with 25 mph speed limit it slows very nicely to an appropriate speed to cross them but then is back at 25 mph within less than 2 seconds. Just unnecessary in my opinion and all that was in the "Chill mode" No wonder they say EV's use up tires so quick - with the accelerations I saw tonight they indeed will. How about a REAL Chill mode and a one/two stalk option for TACC alone. Gonna do some more testing tomorrow - maybe I'll try the non-chill modes and see if they launch! Overall though, very impressive vs V11!