Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD monthly subscription not working "navigation on autopilot" nor recognizing green signal to proceed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Friends,
I bought Model Y 2023 on dec 18th with EAP. Yesterday i have taken FSD subscription ($99), but navigate on autopilot in internal roads are not working. i see signal stop and start (beta) in my screen enabled. Also, while driving on local road it is hinting me that signal stop is coming and car is coming to stopping state though signal is continuously in green state. i am afraid to try if car will slowdown and pickup becuase cars from back will honk me if my car slow down during green. I have expected lot from FSD, is there an issue in update and do i need to reach Tesla for this issue ?

Friends,
I bought Model Y 2023 on dec 18th with EAP. Yesterday i have taken FSD subscription ($99), but navigate on autopilot in internal roads are not working. i see signal stop and start (beta) in my screen enabled. Also, while driving on local road it is hinting me that signal stop is coming and car is coming to stopping state though signal is continuously in green state. i am afraid to try if car will slowdown and pickup becuase cars from back will honk me if my car slow down during green. I have expected lot from FSD, is there an issue in update and do i need to reach Tesla for this issue ?
Navigate on Autopilot is not an "internal roads" feature. It functions on freeways only.

Sounds like you're looking for the FSD beta software. You need to opt-in, drive some number of miles to establish a safety score, and then wait for Tesla to send you a software update to activate it.

Navigate on Autopilot is not an "internal roads" feature. It functions on freeways only.

Sounds like you're looking for the FSD beta software. You need to opt-in, drive some number of miles to establish a safety score, and then wait for Tesla to send you a software update to activate it.
Thanks! that make sense now. since i want to test out for 1 month, you think it is good enough to get safety score and get new update ? or do i need to have FSD for a while(several months) to get software updates.

Also, why it is stopping at greenlights ? it is detecting and showing me message that in 400 stopping lights are coming in, but it is stopping all the way though lights are in green. this is also part of software update based on my safety score ?