Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Question?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just purchased a Model Y from a dealer second-hand technically. Had 10 miles on the clock when I purchased the car so happy to accept the "Secondhand" title for the 10 miles.

I am totally new to Tesla and EV and I know this question will have been asked a million times before but I noticed this screen in the software section.

1694007772414.png

Does this mean my car simply has full self driving capability or is FSD already installed?

Also side question, I am trying to upgrade to premium connectivity however when I click on upgrades it says unavalible please try again, is this because I currently don't have the car connected to the Tesla app? It says the same when the car is at home and connected to the WiFi. (I am waiting for my registration to come through so I can sign up to the app.)

Thanks in advance, sorry if this has already been asked 54045373 times...

You need to look at the Software page (the one behind the popup in your pic).

Right below the “Additional Vehicle Information” link on that Software screen, it will have the autopilot info. The first like will say what level of thing is active (Autopilot / EAP / FSD) and the next line will have how it purchased. If it says “Included package” it is owned outright. If it has a date, then it is a subscription.

Premium connectivity will be similar and just below that.

Here’s a pic of a model s with FSD purchased outright and premium connectivity rented monthly. If it didn’t have FSD, it would say “Autopilot” where I circled red.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0