Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD so popular, Tesla slashing FSD prices in china by 50%

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2101Guy,

I have no trouble with fair criticisms of FSD progress (or lack thereof) and the UNrealistic predictions of Elon Musk when it comes to FSD availability, and value, and generally line up with your thinking in regards to those items.

But your clickbait posts go too far in my opinion. Hopefully you realize that the linked article is not a "slashing of FSD prices by 50%" as you say in your subject line. It is a solution to the very real, and very worthy of criticism, Tesla policy of not allowing a transfer of an FSD license.

Sorry, but posts like this tend to make you come across as the anti-Elon, exaggerating the issues with misleading headlines and statements. Which is problematic for me because like I said, you generally have valid criticisms of FSD. But I think in the future if I see you post a new thread, I'm not going to waste my time any more reading it.

2101Guy,

I have no trouble with fair criticisms of FSD progress (or lack thereof) and the UNrealistic predictions of Elon Musk when it comes to FSD availability, and value, and generally line up with your thinking in regards to those items.

But your clickbait posts go too far in my opinion. Hopefully you realize that the linked article is not a "slashing of FSD prices by 50%" as you say in your subject line. It is a solution to the very real, and very worthy of criticism, Tesla policy of not allowing a transfer of an FSD license.

Sorry, but posts like this tend to make you come across as the anti-Elon, exaggerating the issues with misleading headlines and statements. Which is problematic for me because like I said, you generally have valid criticisms of FSD. But I think in the future if I see you post a new thread, I'm not going to waste my time any more reading it.
👋