Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscription [contains fake screenshots]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They aren’t offering EAP on subscription. The $99 a month is for people on EAP to have FSD.

Be interesting to see what the pricing is like over here. FSD is cheaper over here, probably because in Europe it is so crippled (hence why EAP exists in the first place).

When I see sufficient reports of EAP/FSD working flawlessly on UK roads (OK, motorways will do) in a reliable fashion then I might spring £100 to give it a go if I'm doing a long drive or two within the month.

£200 (let's face it, that will be the price as it's $200) is too much for me and nothing is going to change that during the time I expect to own the car in the same way that I don't expect to ever find myself shelling out for premium connectivity - I don't need 90% of the features.

The US can't buy EAP at the moment, but we can, and I think thats where the smart money is. Day to day its useful, does the parking thing, the summon might be useful when it works, it has the kind of utility that you might use little and often, and even intermediate journeys with nav on autopilot are quite useful. Full blown FSD though, even when its here, I'm not sure I'd use daily. I quite enjoy driving, but if I was going to the south of france, its the type of thing I might buy if it meant I could take a kip while the car drove. Two big assumptions, the first whether they'll ever get level 4 or above approval so you could have a sleep, and would the price stay the same if they managed it. I really can't see anybody wanting to buy FSD at the moment when you can have it for a month and try it and be disappointed, at least until V9/10/11/12/99 or whatever version its going to be.