Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fsd subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep in mind that Tesla offers a refund on your first monthly subscription.
They specifically list absolutely no refunds on subscriptions.

1682000273171.png

They won't even refund you a subscription if you have a brand new car that ends up in the shop for months:

Great thread and very informative as usual for this Tesla owner since 2020. I'm thinking about subscribing to FSD for an upcoming road trip, I hope to get 2023.6.12 soon so any chance of getting BETA is NIL. I get that, but I will probably rent it anyway. My question is about the cancellation process and its ramifications.

1. I assume I have to manually cancel the "subscription" at least one day prior to renewal?
2. Once I cancel will Tesla allow me to re-subscribe at a later date? Or are there any penalties or secret clauses a causal once or twice-a-year "renter" be confronted with?

Thanks in advance.

Rented FSD for a roadtrip a few months ago and was offered the Beta version, of course I accepted. I rented it again yesterday for another month . Where can I find the version? I am on 2023.32.6 firmware. Hopefully it behaves better than my previous experience with it!