Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscription version problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What kind of FSD beta version do would I get if I subscribe the FSD now? 11.3.6?

Or even I have to wait some time to make the FSD subscription to take effect?

so with your firmware you are likely to get FSDbeta activated within 24 hours if you sign up for the subscription.

It’s a learning experience. The car makes decisions that you are likely to be initially uncomfortable with and sometimes it’s fully scary.

I would not recommend learning its behaviour during your first long drive. Give yourself a week or two of your first month to “test” it and your personal usage.

welcome to the Tesla experience !

• Helpful
Reactions: JB47394
Upvote 0
so with your firmware you are likely to get FSDbeta activated within 24 hours if you sign up for the subscription.

It’s a learning experience. The car makes decisions that you are likely to be initially uncomfortable with and sometimes it’s fully scary.

I would not recommend learning its behaviour during your first long drive. Give yourself a week or two of your first month to “test” it and your personal usage.

welcome to the Tesla experience !
Already on my first month subscription, Thanks for the advice.

First drive on a daily route as you said is very scary.

It does not handle S shape road (over 50mph on a local S shape road causing disengage), left turn on traffic light is a disaster.

sometimes even disengage after straight traffic lights.

But it was fun, I have used 11.3.6 on the loaner car and now im on 11.4.4

Upvote 0