Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Transfer and Camax

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was so much conflict. I recently bought a ms that had fsd on it and was terrified Tesla would take it away. My car never saw Tesla and bought it at a 3rd party dealership also. The pics of my car had the traffic light option showing in the sales add so that’s how I knew it had fsd. When I got there to see the car, I was able to confirm that. The dealer knew it had autopilot but no idea it had fsd or what it even does. Took it for a test drive and bought it on the spot. I finally had to send my registration in to Tesla and a few days later my app was working and I had all available options included. Premium connectivity, enhanced autopilot, full self driving included. And since it’s a nov 2016 I got free unlimited supercharging. Make sure Carmax didn’t get it from Tesla. If so, I’d say you have a good chance at keeping your stuff if they didn’t buy from Tesla. My car was just traded in and I saw the add soon as it went up. They even gave me a a roof rack and a extra set of the 19 turbines on studded winter tires that the previous owner brought in with the car. Best of luck.