Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD V11 Software Crash Frequency

How many V11 crashes have you experienced?

• 4 to 6 SW Crashes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7+ SW Crashes and I probably lost all trust in FSD :)

• Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have FSD V11.3.6 and over the last week I've had 3x FSD Software crashes. It hasn't been dangerous as my Tesla screams at me with loud beeps and the visual red steering wheel of death flashing. Its very obvious you need to take control. After maybe 3 to 5 seconds of warning, my M3's display goes dark and eventually reboots and all is well.

I've rarely experienced crashes while out about on FSD, I think maybe only once since Oct '21 when I joined before V11. With 3x crashes in a weeks time, I'm kind of curious what everyone else's experience has been

I have FSD V11.3.6 and over the last week I've had 3x FSD Software crashes. It hasn't been dangerous as my Tesla screams at me with loud beeps and the visual red steering wheel of death flashing. Its very obvious you need to take control. After maybe 3 to 5 seconds of warning, my M3's display goes dark and eventually reboots and all is well.

I've rarely experienced crashes while out about on FSD, I think maybe only once since Oct '21 when I joined before V11. With 3x crashes in a weeks time, I'm kind of curious what everyone else's experience has been
I've yet to have a software crash with FSDb 11.3.6. I've had many crashes with earlier 10.x versions.

I've had some visualization issues here and there, but nothing that stopped FSDb from controlling the car. I even drove on a road that would consistently crash 10.x software and had no issues with it.

I probably haven't found the right road to freak it out yet.