TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Gas company Deploys tangled phone cords

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by SabrToothSqrl, Jul 17, 2017.

1. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

2. gregd

gregd Active Member

What I find interesting is the apparent need to have three kinds of "gas"... Visions of 87, 89, and 91 octane (er, kw?).

On this side of the pond, it's CHAdeMO and CCS. What are the three over there?

3. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

I have no idea.

I seriously thought the one in the red box was a pay phone.

But you are correct, if gas company's do anything, I'm sure they will try to sell you some premium electrons.

4. mrElbe

mrElbe Active Member

The thing in the red box looks like a European Tesla ChaDeMo adapter connected to a security cable.

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

With scrubbing detergent to keep your car's battery clean and working like new! After only six recharges using their detergelectrons, you will notice big improvements in your car's range!

6. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

I think y'all are mostly making fun of the poor eletrek.co guy who put together the Shell/i3 graphic. =P

Strongly suspect the actual items to be pay-for CHAdeMO and CCS, most likely on Stations that provide food as well.