Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gateway 2 reset ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I have a PS2 with the newer backup gateway 2. If running on wifi fine, and I can ping the address but I cannot conect to the web interface. I also can connect to the teg-mcn wifi connection but when I try to browse to https://teg, I cannot. I wonder if I need to reset the gateway, but I have no idea how to - there is a recessed reset "button" but it doesn't feel like a button if you see what I mean - can anyone suggest who I can reset it ?

Thanks!

Jason

It is indeed a reset button but it is 3 inches directly in from the hole and must be "pressed" using a long and slender (preferably non-metalic) item.

Instructions say to press it for about 1 second. You should feel a slight, very slight resistance as the button is pressed...it moves only maybe 1/8 inch (3mm) as it is depressed.

However, if the TEG-XXX wifi is connected, the web interface should be accessible too but may require over-riding the security warnings to reach since the security certificate is self-signed...did you try using teh ip number 192.168.91.1 I believe, yes?

All the best,