Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gear Selection Voice Command

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Model S with no stalks. is there a voice command for Drive and Reverse? Is there a voice command for the turn signals?
I agree with @EVRider-FL that it would seem easier just to complete manually. I have stalks so it doesn't apply to me. The MS manual does not list those as items which have a voice command. But while I am on the subject, the manual is a great resource for these and other questions.
Model S Owner's Manual | Tesla

Don’t know, but why would pressing the voice command button and talking be easier than pressing the turn signal button, or even sliding the gear selector?
I agree with the gear selector but not the turn signal.

When the steering wheel is rotated, I have to figure out which direction to push the turn signal and whether high or low control (and sometimes muscle memory isn't good). With voice command, I just have to touch the control and speak.

When the steering wheel is rotated, I have to figure out which direction to push the turn signal and whether high or low control (and sometimes muscle memory isn't good). With voice command, I just have to touch the control and speak.
Seems like if your wheel is already fully rotated your likely way past the need to signal.

Why is it easier to locate the voice command button on your rotated wheel than the other controls?