Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 HPWC

TomServo

Apr 10, 2014
Belleville IL
A local Tesla owner is selling a Gen 3 HPWC (in black), comes with 18’ cable. They are asking $300, gonna offer $250. What can anyone tell me about this model? When I look on the Tesla site I see they sell the “white” model. Was the “black” model some special model?

Thanks in advance.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
The Gen 3 had it's problems but I'm sure they are all resolved now. It's a smaller cable and people love that. The power output is a little lower compared to the Gen 2, but you need the power from your service to supply it. That's probably a great price. If you get it a little cheaper that would be a steal.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC