Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Gen3 Charger showing only blue light

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently had a gen 3 charger installed and after multiple reboots, the charger only shows the solid blue light. Holding down the button to entire Wifi mode also doesn't give me a pulsing green light but i was somehow able to connect and set it up.

\- software is up-to-date

\- Wi-fi is connected

\- Country and amps under "installation settings" are set (USA/50A)

\- System details: L1 to L2/N - 232.0V; L1 to Earth - 116.1V - L2/N to Earth - 115.9V; Ground State - Connected

\- System says "Ready to Charge"

When I plug it into the Model Y, the dash screen just says "ready to charge". There are no scheduled times for charging either.

​

I'm stumped, hoping that someone has had the same issue with resolution. Thank you!!

Have you seen this post, I had the same issue you are describing and loosening the screws that hold that charger to the wall bracket fixed the solid blue light issue.