Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up MYP last Saturday in Decatur. They were packed with literally no space to park my trade in car.

Process was easy and fast. Signed some paperwork, got 30 minutes to inspect vehicle, and then accepted in the app.

Build quality was very good. Had one minor interior panel that needs to be aligned and noticed a headlight was flickering excessive while the other wasnt. Have a service appointment to look into those.

Enjoying every minute of ownership!

Reactions: falcon01
Abel Tinting in Snellville
Haven’t been too pleased with Abel’s communication. We scheduled an appointment for yesterday 10:30a earlier in the week. He emails me at 7:15a on the appointment day (yesterday) to reschedule due to closing early but I believe he overbooked. I responded right away about available days for next week. No response. He does great work based on the IG posts but needs to hire a virtual secretary to help book appointments and client outreach. Love supporting the smaller businesses when I can but the experience needs to be good as well.