Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one has experience selling the car to 'Give me the VIN'? I got a price about $1200 over what Tesla is offering (Incl Tax benefit). They say drop the car, will give a BoA check which will be activated 2hrs from drop-off. Any feedback would be great.

Has anyone picked up this week from Decatur? Just wondering what the volume is like. I’m scheduled for delivery next week 06/16.
I was there today. Busy lot - as always, since it's so small - and lots of new cars getting prepped by a service technician. I didn't speak with anyone. I just happened to drive by and decided to turn around on the lot to see how busy they were. I saw about 6-7 vehicles being prepped (had their flashers on and tech was going from car to car)

I was there today. Busy lot - as always, since it's so small - and lots of new cars getting prepped by a service technician. I didn't speak with anyone. I just happened to drive by and decided to turn around on the lot to see how busy they were. I saw about 6-7 vehicles being prepped (had their flashers on and tech was going from car to car)
Thanks for the update!

Has anyone picked up this week from Decatur? Just wondering what the volume is like. I’m scheduled for delivery next week 06/16.
I'm picking up tomorrow. I'll post my experience, but having dealt with them for the past 6 years I'm expecting great things, even though the sales/delivery staff seems to change frequently. But with Ken and Gabriel still running the service center, couldn't be in better hands.

Last edited:
First two week window said June 11-25th. Today I got a VIN and it says delivery expected June 8-12th. I’m going out of town for two weeks literally June 14th. When it says expected delivery June 8-12th. What’s the chances I can actually accept delivery this weekend?

i am out of country.. i already gave up 1st time VIN and put my RN on hold till yesterday as i can only put the hold till 8th. Tesla left my hold automatically and assigned the VIN immediately. current schedule to be delivered between june24-june28th. i am returning back to US on June27th. how can check if my new VIN is not rejected by someone due to any issue. my new VIN 7SAYGDEE9NF4649XX. any suggestion..

i am out of country.. i already gave up 1st time VIN and put my RN on hold till yesterday as i can only put the hold till 8th. Tesla left my hold automatically and assigned the VIN immediately. current schedule to be delivered between june24-june28th. i am returning back to US on June27th. how can check if my new VIN is not rejected by someone due to any issue. my new VIN 7SAYGDEE9NF4649XX. any suggestion..
F464, looks new to me. I have F448 manufactured on May 21.

Reactions: telsaatl