TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor German Tesla Owners? Where are you guys?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by EVS Motors, Sep 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

We are looking for Tesla Model S owners in Germany that would be interested in a free aerokit, we just need access to a Tesla Model S in Germany so we can do R&D on it. Please direct message me! Thanks!

2. EL-Mundo

EL-Mundo Member

Hi. I am interessted in bringing my Tesla to you in Germany. I live partly in Norway, partly in Germany with my german girlfriekd. Have a Model S P85DL, with T-Sportline 21"wheels and a selfmade artificial enginesoundsystem and 4 different LED-installations, all integrated to only show whem I light them. As well as full XPEL ultimate(see theough) on the car. Would be pleased to cooperate with you.

Best regards from Amund Monssen at [email protected]

3. EL-Mundo

EL-Mundo Member

4. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Amund, thank you. We will be in touch!

5. EL-Mundo

EL-Mundo Member

image.jpeg

• Funny x 1
  6. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

I sent you a message!

7. pjw65

pjw65 Member

8. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

9. Swissmoneychf

Swissmoneychf Member

No chance, I don't speak german at all.

10. pjw65

pjw65 Member

A single post to make a contact can be made in virtually any language there. Most could also read/write English.
    To just read the postings there, you should understand German (google translate does not help much).