Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: New York, 7/20- 7-/22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The invites go out in waves based on your reservation number. It has been that the first 5000 get their email in the first 24 hours. Then every one above 5000 gets theirs about 36-48 hours after the first ones go out. Be a bit patient.

Something's a foot if you are P9372. I am P4229 with no email yet and I received an invite for all the previous events.

I'm P2540 and no email...

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The first emails went out yesterday afternoon. If you don't have an invite by tomorrow morning then I would worry.

DJ Frustration does seem have a Signature Model X reservation. So he might get some sort of priority for that. Perhaps a 'friends and family' slot. I don't know.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The first emails went out yesterday afternoon. If you don't have an invite by tomorrow morning then I would worry.

DJ Frustration does seem have a Signature Model X reservation. So he might get some sort of priority for that. Perhaps a 'friends and family' slot. I don't know.

Or perhaps he called

Guys

Looked at a google map for the NY Test Drive in Mahwah, NJ -- looks like some nice highways we hopefully can expect on the test drive!

Aaron