Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting in touch with service centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I mentioned in previous threads, my GPS is completely stuck and software updates and resets haven't solved this. Tech support said the service center would contact me but that was last week. I've left messages but haven't gotten a call back and todayI called tech support again only to be told "I'll ask them to call you".

What's the deal? Are they so overwhelmed with production defects that they can't call people back (or answer the phone)? Will I be forced to continue my dangerous act of glancing at my phone to see what my next turn should be?

My experience was after a Tech support call, the service center will come back after one week. Despite calling the service center more than 10 times with the same recording every time. In early April, the service center has tonnage of Model X sitting there. During 15 minutes of waiting, 3 customers has air cond. failure....same as mine.

I am a little luckier with the service center. Damaged my car key and called them for a replacement on Monday. Left a message and tech support called me back in an hour or so, scheduled a visit tomorrow to have them replaced. My quite limited experience with the service center has been ok to good so far.

Took them 3 months to get in touch with me to fix my original issue when I got my car in March.

I'm not please and the service guy is rude and unfriendly. Serious service level is sucks. If there is a survey form, I give 1 star or better yet might just complain to the manager on hand.

I might have a bad service guy with me that day.