Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting mixed information on what rims fit on a Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says, I am looking for information regarding winter rims for a Tesla Model 3 Performance with the PUP. I am looking for 18" for winters, and see some stores mention 18x8 or 18x8.5 with +35 offset, 5x114.3 bolt, and a centre bore of 64.1. But then I see some that say "oh 64.1 won't fit with the brakes/calipers you need 70.2"

Can ya'll set the record straight of what fits, what doesn't and recommendations on where to shop? Was looking at https://www.canadawheels.ca but if there is another Canadian provider that someone recommends I'd be happy to hear it!

Thanks

Yeah, and that is what I'm trying to get information on, I have seen from a few different wheel/tyre websites that you can put 18s on a performance, many people talk about tirerack or tsportline where both those links show 18s availible for performance, and with the tirerack it even has in the search performance brakes.

I've always heard about the larger brakes require the 19 inch rims, maybe the confusion comes out because some people ordered the performance version and didn't get the larger brakes?
Some 18s fit, some don't. Just depends on the specific wheel. That's why the general rule of thumb is 19 or larger. But there are 18s out there that fit the larger brakes. My avatar is my car with 18s on it, track setup. Specifically, these are Konig Hypergram in 18x9.5.

Some 18s fit, some don't. Just depends on the specific wheel. That's why the general rule of thumb is 19 or larger. But there are 18s out there that fit the larger brakes. My avatar is my car with 18s on it, track setup. Specifically, these are Konig Hypergram in 18x9.5.
^This.

It's up to the rim design if it will clear the brakes. Something like this for example was designed to clear the caliper and accommodate the wheel hub lip: Tesla Model 3 18

Reactions: destructure00
I bought the TSportline wheels for mine and they are working out very well. They are specifically configuered fro Model 3 Performance with Performance option.
They do ship to Canada although they aren't Canadian.
Tesla Model 3 18