Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting wet in the Rain...inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This last week driving home from the eclipse I drove through a few rainy areas. After about 10 mins driving through the rain I started to feel water dripping on my feet. Feeling around I could tell water was coming in somewhere on the driver side. At the next supercharger I took a few pictures of where I think it was coming out of. Its on the area below the steering wheel/above the driver's feet. In the picture its not very wet anymore as I had been drying the area off to see where it would drip out of.

Has anyone had issue before? I'm calling the service center on it but wanted to know if others had this issue as well.

Attachments

• 2017-08-24 10_54_25-Photo.png
    2017-08-24 10_54_25-Photo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
This last week driving home from the eclipse I drove through a few rainy areas. After about 10 mins driving through the rain I started to feel water dripping on my feet. Feeling around I could tell water was coming in somewhere on the driver side. At the next supercharger I took a few pictures of where I think it was coming out of. Its on the area below the steering wheel/above the driver's feet. In the picture its not very wet anymore as I had been drying the area off to see where it would drip out of.

Has anyone had issue before? I'm calling the service center on it but wanted to know if others had this issue as well.

That's not good!

The X was in the service center a week ago now and they were unable to duplicate the leak issue. I'm not sure if they took anything apart under the dash as to where I described we were getting the water in at. For now I will just keep driving it and if it happens again I'll bring it on back.