Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gift to my fellow Tesla owners - AR Business Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla_flag.png

What is a Tesla business card and where can I get it ?
Just print the image above. I can even be black and white. Or just download the app and point your cam at the image on your screen
Search for the app AUGMENTED REALITY EXPERIENCE on either google playstore or the Apple store and download it.

Just print the image above. I can even be black and white. Or just download the app and point your cam at the image on your screen...

note that the AR image of the Model 3 is scaled relative to the size of the Telsa "business card" (and yes, it also works with a B/W image). So if I expand the image of the business card to fill my 27" desktop screen, I get a correspondingly large Model 3 image when viewed through the app.

hmmm... anybody have this same Telsa logo as on the card painted on their garage floor, or on your driveway? You could get an AR visualization of a Model 3 sitting in your garage, or in front of your house! :)

When I first used the application I got a Model X which was awesome! The ginormous windshield allowed a great interior view of the car with all the details. As of now, the pic has changed to a model 3, which is still cool....but Im an X fan and miss my 3D model X!!

This is still, bar none, one of the coolest applications Ive ever seen!! Congrats!