Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Gigafactory Grand Opening event - July 29th - Wanna be my guest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am lucky enough to be invited to the Gigafactory Grand opening party on Friday, July 29th @5pm! Who wants to be my guest?

Was considering offering to just TMC connect attendees but opening up to all Hawaii owners. PM me TODAY if you're interested!

I'll pick my guest via lottery tomorrow morning.

NOTE: This is just for the ticket to get in to the event. You'll be responsible for your travel expenses.

• Love
Reactions: StephenM
ME!!! This is a chance to be at the launch party of the turning point of mankind in the early 21st century switching from being mainly reliant on fossil fuels to a sustainable energy plan. Super exciting times!!!

Reactions: spleen
Hi nanimac and StephenM! I'm a long time lurker and don't think I introduced myself to the group :( I'm also one of the few lucky owners who received the invitation to the Gigafactory event (bringing my brother). Though I don't believe we have met before, if you folks want to meet up at the event with some other Hawaii folks, let me know!

- Brandon

Hi nanimac and StephenM! I'm a long time lurker and don't think I introduced myself to the group :( I'm also one of the few lucky owners who received the invitation to the Gigafactory event (bringing my brother). Though I don't believe we have met before, if you folks want to meet up at the event with some other Hawaii folks, let me know!

- Brandon

definitely! We're going to the TMC connect conference too where there will be a few other Hawaii people. I'll PM you my cell #. Maybe we can follow each other up to the event!