Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glovebox.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the new version 9 update, our glovebox opens constantly, within 20s. The streaming is also spotty, sometimes works, sometimes has loading error. And when it works, it skips tracks randomly. Anyone else seen this pattern of behaviour? Reboots have no effect.

With the new version 9 update, our glovebox opens constantly, within 20s. The streaming is also spotty, sometimes works, sometimes has loading error. And when it works, it skips tracks randomly. Anyone else seen this pattern of behaviour? Reboots have no effect.

The glovebox could be coincidence. I’ve had an intermittent problem with it not staying closed. With it open pull the catches on either side out a bit further with your fingers and it should stay shut. Worked for me.

Yes, the glovebox issue is probably a spring as it does work if you pull the ears that hold it, but as soon as you start using it, the box keeps opening. Will address with Tesla. It does seem like streaming is a problem for V9, but only for Canadian customers.

@mariod I am in the US and have had my Model 3 since May. I have the exact same problem since V9, glovebox and loading error.