Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gone and done it - 2020 Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a Yank Model S owner living in the UK, I know I will have to give up my beloved (yes..ICE) performance car when I return to the US which will be after 2020. So just placed my deposit on this - still shaking...
If past is prelude...~40% of Roadster deliveries will be within M25. Thinking Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini...
Skipping McLaren and Aston. In ancient times BMW M1 was, IIRC, nearly 60% London.
I’d love to know where these orders are coming from. My spouse was looking at me this AM the same was she did when we lived in Bayswater and bought a Ferrari. That said, I haven’t done it myself and I’m trying not to.:(

I’m trying hard to be responsible and prudent. That may be why I gave up on Maserati at bought a P85D. Prudence!

Congratulations! :D:D:D

Spent the day sorting out that though I am registered with my current Model S in the UK, I do want a US roadster deleivered in the US with a deposit in $. Whew...many moments of buyer's (depositor’s?) remorse.
I know it’s a long wait, but for me the timing is good. That’s the time frame when I will be giving up my UK cars to move back to the US - and this roadster seems to be the perfect blend of the cars I will give up.