Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good delivery experience on an inventory car at Marina Del Rey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sales person found me a P100D with a fairly generous price adjustment. Since the car was local (Los Angeles) I was able to put down the deposit on 4/29. I was then told that the car would be ready for delivery at MDR on 5/8. I got all my docs uploaded and the final amount due and prepared a cashiers check. As of 5/7 the delivery center hadn't contacted me so I texted my SA and he confirmed a 4:30 appt. I had read so many bad stories I was sort of expecting the worst. Car in poor cosmetic condition, curb rash, expecting me to pay for the car before I saw the car etc.

I got there at 4:15 and the delivery associate was just finishing up with another client. I hung out for 15 min and at 4:30 Arthur F came and got me. The car was waiting for me and looked great. There were a few very minor scuffs in the interior but I had to look for them. If someone had told me it was brand new I would have believed him. I took my elcometer and checked the paintwork and everything was in order. I went inside and we signed the paperwork and then Arthur proceeded to show me the car. Since I've been driving my parents 2016 MS I was pretty familiar with it. I downloaded the app, paired the phone with the car and drove off at 5:15 Overall the experience was good (excellent would have had fresh coffee and pastries) and the car was in spectacular shape.

• Love
Reactions: Saxgod