Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good service experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share a good experience I had with Tesla.

I have a p85 (no AP, no dual motors). I started noticing a noise (DU?) while accelerating and had a rattle in the A pillar, additionally the TPMS was showing errors and I thought my headlights were set too high.
I had avoided getting the car serviced as I'm a good distance away from a SC, none of the issues made driving the car feel like a hazard and I did not want to pay the 3$ mile charge for pick up until I felt there was enough items on the repair list to warrant the cost.

Last week I finally decided to go ahead and get all the issues taken care of and called to have the car picked up. Tesla sent a trailer and picked up the car two days ago.

While at the SC they fixed:
-Headlights (they were out of factory spec)
-Replaced my DU, SC said it was not in spec and for piece of mind decided to replace
-Did an alignment (which was needed), SC said they do alignments after they replace a DU
-Fixed the rattle in the A pillar
-Completely replaced the TPMS with the latest hardware, now I get individual tire pressure readouts which is great

On top of all that, they cleaned the car inside and out, charged to full and dropped off the car about two hours ago. Best part, no charge for picking up or dropping off the car, or any services performed

Vito in Charlotte was great to work with as well as Robert who picked up and dropped off the car. Best service I've had from a car company ever (and I've owned more than 40 cars).

Last edited: