Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good traction control

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Impressive, but no subtitles for me

Interesting. Using Chrome on MacOs Sierra, I have subtitles on both the embedded version and the youtube version (they don't start until he starts speaking ~30 seconds in.)

Edit: As I played it again, I noticed that there's a button highlighted on the lower border labelled "CC" - presumably closed captioning. I didn't do anything to get it or turn it on, though.

He didn't make a direct comparison to the abilities of another car. He was surprised and impressed that it had no problem with any of the tests he threw at it.

Hi, friend.
I'm the author of this video. We test all the SUV in this ditch. I can tell you, that all Porsche SUVs, Jaguar F-Pace, BMW X5/X6 and other SUVs can easily pass it. All thanks to properly performing anti-wheelspin function of ABS/ESP module.
"True, but stock off-roaders" without any hard or soft ("imitation") cross axle diff lock have difficulties here. All this you can see in our videos. But, sorry, there are no english subtitles for that videos.