Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodbye TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
general question (as someone who has been on many car forums for years, and see the same evolution...small population/everyone kind and cozy and cuddly---->forum popluation expands greatly/information pool grows exponentially/larger population of all types of personalities, including more nice people AND more a-holes)

does anyone REALLY care when someone announces that they are leaving a forum?

general question (as someone who has been on many car forums for years, and see the same evolution...small population/everyone kind and cozy and cuddly---->forum popluation expands greatly/information pool grows exponentially/larger population of all types of personalities, including more nice people AND more a-holes)

does anyone REALLY care when someone announces that they are leaving a forum?
If you ask, I feel obliged to answer. Yes indeed.
Oddly indeed because OP is a stranger to me.
Yet this is someone I read and appreciated reading in this forum.

Reactions: Dan Baldwin
No, she was not. Rather by the negativity displayed by some others. At least, that's what I gather.
It's the negative comments about the same thing over and over from the same people who get offended if you have any positive things to say. I try to be all positive and try hard to not engage with the negative ones but its really tiring seeing the she thing. I support the op and understand her frustration. I wish her the best.