Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gorgeous Tesla Pictures- users' album

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Careful...a parking lot might be too run of the mill for some in here.
:rolleyes:

Empty parking lot, half dozen Teslas, in almost every color they offer, shot from a drone...that's about as run of the mill as you can get. Toss in some donut circles, then you're talking GORGEOUS!

Why in the world can't people just post whatever they want without smart arses judging it- whether it's in their driveway or pics taken through their windshield while driving on auto pilot? Isn't this forum supposed to be informative AND fun?!?

Some of you are really taking the fun out of it. I mean seriously. Didn't your mom teach you the basic kindness of treating others the way you want to be treated?!?

People are proud of their Teslas. People are excited about the roadtrips they take in their Teslas. Go be negative somewhere else please. Geez!!! If you don't like them, then don't look at them. Don't rain on everyone elses parade. I bet you're super fun to have at parties.

Again, I clicked on this thread for "Gorgeous Tesla Pictures". I don't have a problem with people posting whatever they want, as long as it's appropriate for that particular thread. And there's an appropriate thread for everything. So what you're saying is...we need more SCREWDRIVER photos here?!

OP...sorry I've muddled your thread. I'm done commenting here.

Reactions: CAAD and RachH
20190321_150110-xx.jpg

Why in the world can't people just post whatever they want without smart arses judging it- whether it's in their driveway or pics taken through their windshield while driving on auto pilot? Isn't this forum supposed to be informative AND fun?!?

Some of you are really taking the fun out of it. I mean seriously. Didn't your mom teach you the basic kindness of treating others the way you want to be treated?!?

People are proud of their Teslas. People are excited about the roadtrips they take in their Teslas. Go be negative somewhere else please. Geez!!! If you don't like them, then don't look at them. Don't rain on everyone elses parade. I bet you're super fun to have at parties.

It has never bothered me that someone had a sense of humor, even if it was about their car or their workbench. I enjoyed the photo of the screwdriver on the desk. Thanks for that little side trip. Oh, and I don't go to parties. Most people seem to laugh more as they get drunker. Takes all kinds.

• Love
Reactions: 2012MS85
Empty parking lot, half dozen Teslas, in almost every color they offer, shot from a drone...that's about as run of the mill as you can get. Toss in some donut circles, then you're talking GORGEOUS

Thanks! There’s plenty of room for everyone here - from the run of the mill driveway shot to the awesome road trip shots. The cars are gorgeous, so they make it easy.

2CE436F3-83F2-4B63-8E88-9492B4066CBE.jpeg