Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got Firmware 6.0?

Do you have Version 6 as of September 21st?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If a new poll is made, it would be a good I for those that have not been upgraded to be able to indicate in the poll the version they currently are on. I'm wondering whether it is mostly people on 5.14 (like me) that are not being upgraded.

You can't find out when you will get it. You just have to wait. And you no longer can apparently ask for it to be sent to you. The SC has requested twice that 6.0 be downloaded to my car because of some charging issues that started after being updated to 5.14, but still no luck getting it.

Those of you on 5.14 may want to contact their SC. Tesla released a new build of V6 yesterday that is later than the build of 5.14. As a result, the SC is able to download V6 on 5.14 cars using a computer. They downloaded the new V6 (I think the build is 1.67.28) on my car and it is installing now.

Those of you on 5.14 may want to contact their SC. Tesla released a new build of V6 yesterday that is later than the build of 5.14. As a result, the SC is able to download V6 on 5.14 cars using a computer. They downloaded the new V6 (I think the build is 1.67.28) on my car and it is installing now.

thanks swegman! Calling tomorrow :)