Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s my understanding.

I had a laundry list of issues for the car they tried to deliver to us on 08/01 but the manager (my sales person was off that day) didn’t seem interested. So she only knew of a few items (5+ fish eyes on frunk, busted taillight).

can you pass me the checklist if you have one? I don't have a pickup date and neither a VIN (rejected the first win as I wanted pickup later in month) but would keep it handy.

can you pass me the checklist if you have one? I don't have a pickup date and neither a VIN (rejected the first win as I wanted pickup later in month) but would keep it handy.

I had two checklists plus an app that is a checklist, but when I arrived I found them to be overwhelming. I didn’t take the time to combine into one so often they overlapped. Plus my better half was looking it over. This car was so bad that we didn’t really need a checklist, everything was highly visible.

If you search google for “tesla model y checklist” you’ll have a lot of results to choose from. Back then I’m not sure if there were more than two but looks like there might be more now. The app I have is called “Inspect T.”

When we do try again to get a Y in good shape my plan is to combine the two printed lists I have, remove duplicates, and then remove duplicates that are covered in the app. So I’ll use the app primarily and then check a few extra items from paper. Looking at paper or the app instead of looking at the car was a bit weird. I finally just opened a new note on my phone and started taking notes of issues.

Good luck!