Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my VIN Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally reserved MY LR RWD on Sep 4, 19. Upgraded to AWD, added tow and my referral number on May 3, 21. Got my VIN today with estimated delivery this labor day weekend. I'm trading in my 2019 M3...still shows pending after calling twice about it. Still waiting for credit for the cheaper FSD...was told it would be in the final documents. When I received my VIN e-mail and clicked on the link, my account showed this:

Order Update
We are continuing the transition to Tesla Vision, our camera-based Autopilot system. Beginning with deliveries in May 2021, Model 3 and Model Y vehicles built for the North American market will no longer be equipped with radar. Instead, these will be the first Tesla vehicles to rely on camera vision and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot, Full-Self Driving and certain active safety features.

For a short period during this transition, cars with Tesla Vision may be delivered with some features temporarily limited or inactive. In the weeks ahead, we will start restoring these features via a series of over-the-air software updates.