Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Graduation Evening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Evening Everyone,

I am currently a year 12 student on the Sunshine Coast and am a huge fan of electric cars (in particular Tesla of course - I'm an absolute Tesla nut!) and the work that Elon and Tesla does to help shape the world.

I have my graduation evening on Tuesday the 29th of November and as part of this students arrive in vehicles. I would be absolutely honored if I could arrive in a Tesla given the amazing car that it is.

So I was inquiring if any Telsa owners in the region might be willing to help me, I will of course definitely be offering money as compensation and thanks for your generosity.

Thank you very much

Bailey

Ps: Also attached is a pic of my dream car for anyone that's interested. It's a Model S of course. in sexy black! (A man can dream)

Convex_D704_Tesla_Model_S_Matte_Black_20_1.jpg

Good Evening Everyone,

I am currently a year 12 student on the Sunshine Coast and am a huge fan of electric cars (in particular Tesla of course - I'm an absolute Tesla nut!) and the work that Elon and Tesla does to help shape the world.

I have my graduation evening on Tuesday the 29th of November and as part of this students arrive in vehicles. I would be absolutely honored if I could arrive in a Tesla given the amazing car that it is.

So I was inquiring if any Telsa owners in the region might be willing to help me, I will of course definitely be offering money as compensation and thanks for your generosity.

Thank you very much

Bailey

Ps: Also attached is a pic of my dream car for anyone that's interested. It's a Model S of course. in sexy black! (A man can dream)

Convex_D704_Tesla_Model_S_Matte_Black_20_1.jpg
I may be able to help, which school and where on sunny coast is the formal??

Reactions: alexeiw123