TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Graduation Evening

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by bnugent, Sep 21, 2016.

1. bnugent

bnugent New Member

Good Evening Everyone,

I am currently a year 12 student on the Sunshine Coast and am a huge fan of electric cars (in particular Tesla of course - I'm an absolute Tesla nut!) and the work that Elon and Tesla does to help shape the world.

I have my graduation evening on Tuesday the 29th of November and as part of this students arrive in vehicles. I would be absolutely honored if I could arrive in a Tesla given the amazing car that it is.

So I was inquiring if any Telsa owners in the region might be willing to help me, I will of course definitely be offering money as compensation and thanks for your generosity.

Thank you very much

Bailey

Ps: Also attached is a pic of my dream car for anyone that's interested. It's a Model S of course. in sexy black! (A man can dream)

[​IMG]

2. Simbul

Simbul Member

I may be able to help, which school and where on sunny coast is the formal??

• Like x 1
  3. bnugent

bnugent New Member

Hi, thank you so much for your reply, I had initially given up hope. I attend St Patrick's College Gympie. If you are able to it would absolutely mean the world to me and I will definitely make it worth your while. Thank you once again