Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great customer service at SLC service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
I stopped by the Salt Lake City service center Thursday about getting my S washed. I mentioned to the guy at the front desk that the car was due its 2 year inspection and asked about making an appointment to have it done.

Considering the horror stories I've heard here on the forums about long wait times I was startled when he said I could leave it that afternoon, take a loaner home and pick it up the next day. Seriously?!

As it happened that wouldn't work for my schedule so he suggested the next day.

Next afternoon I dropped off the car and got a loaner for the day.

I arrived back just before closing and they were not quite done so I said I was ok keeping the loaner and picking up my car Monday. But, no, they said they'd stay late and get it done. And so they did. And now I'm home with my freshly inspected car.

Kudos to the SLC service center. Great customer service!

Reactions: mblakele
I live in Seattle area and get the same great service consistently. As a matter of fact went on a trip I got a warning on the screen, included was "car may not restart". Needless to say, that was a little disconcerting when you're in the middle of New Mexico's deserts! Stopped in Salt Lake and the only complaint I have is that they gave me a performance loner. Man, now I got to have one of those!

Bought a used Model S and took it in for annual service in SLC and also to replace the rear left window regulator. I was originally quoted something like $1100 for everything. They were super quick, got me a loaner for 2 days (they told me it would take 2 days), and I was on my way. Went back and they had done everything they said and it came out to be something like $880, so that was a pleasant surprise. Everyone there seemed happy and they were all super pleasant.