Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great September Delivery Push

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE:

Sw0rdf1sh, Friday at 11:51 AM
Ordered on 9/7 in NC
Told on 9/18 it would be Home Delivery
Told to pick up 9/28 in Charlotte at Noon
Delivery Cancelled the night prior to picking up

Call at Noon on 9/30 and told they will rent me a car to pick up in Raleigh at 6pm
Drove car to Raleigh but car was still on truck on the way.
10:30pm I take ownership of the last Model 3 delivered in Raleigh on Q3

UPDATE:

Call at Noon on 9/30 and told they will rent me a car to pick up in Raleigh at 6pm
Drove car to Raleigh but car was still on truck on the way.
10:30pm I take ownership of the last Model 3 delivered in Raleigh on Q3

So now you must tell us how it drives and if the smile on your face wiped the bad memories of delivery.... They had my P3D not properly inspected, and audio was dead - I was very upset. But service center came through, fixed it next day, and now all it's all sunny again:). One of the best cars I drove....

It's not the same car. They are just offering it to me because according to them it is in their lot and available. Sounds tempting because it has the exterior color I ordered and white interior that I wished I could have ordered. The car is 11k cheaper so it has that going on for it. i will be losing lifetime free supercharging though. I have never had a fast car let alone a Tesla so I don't know if I should wait for performance or simply jump on this white on white beauty.
Jump on it. Lifetime free supercharging isn't work that much, and if you've never had a fast car, the ordinary AWD will blow you away. (Only people who are jaded and used to fast cars feel the need for the P models.)