Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grey Next Gen Seats - Available January 2017 ?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My S60 order with grey NextGen seats was confirmed on 8/3 - shows September/Late October delivery. The DS thinks it will be here the third week in September. I'm hoping for no delays - Alliant says the 1.74% rate ends at the end of September!

I put down a deposit for a Model S last week and confirmed with my final spec tonight. My VIN came through 10 minutes later. I settled on grey seats despite "Available Mid-2017" and now I have an expected delivery date of November-Early December. I've been told not to hold my breath by the sales staff but then again at first he told me that grey seats were no longer available to order.

This is delivery to London which usually means atleast 4-6 weeks transit time.

Reactions: ggnykk
OK that sounds promising. Just put in my order for the Model S60 with the lease company today (NL), also choose the Grey Next Gen seats. Hope the car is delivered earlier than Mid 2017, or otherwise I won't mind settling for the white Model X seats which are now being offered in the P-models :D