Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New one has already started. Email me [email protected] or PM me here for details.

Chris is a great dude, I e-mailed and then called him and he took the time to answer a ton of questions honestly. I just put my order in today and currently looking for a qualified installer, since I dont want to damage my m3 when it comes in on Friday (assuming theres no problems with it!) *knock on wood*

Reactions: EVTuning and P85_DA
Call Johnny at Calibred +1 (310) 654-0532 he does mobile installs and has done bunch of Tesla’s

Thanks for the recommendation P85-DA, I did send Calibred a message via yelp, but I also reached out to a place that specializes in Dashcams called Acedashcam I found in some article (I thinkMactecgenius) up in Upland. They quoted me $200 vs $285 at Calibred. Going to give em a call and ask about their install process to make sure my dash cam works while parked.

Reactions: P85_DA
I will have some integral mirror mounts available along with polarized lenses coming soon. Thank you to everyone that has kept this thread alive and helped new comers with getting in touch with me. There is a new DR950 with an interior camera plus the normal 2 channel. Is there any interest for this one?

How much? I’m interested.

I'm working on pricing as we speak. They're from EDR Auto in France. So depending on shipping and any kinds of taxes we shall see what they ultimately end up costing me. If I had to guess it's going to be in the neighborhood of 60$ for the AP1 or AP2 Model S/X covers. The filters will probably be the same price as what everyone else sells them for I think. Not a ton of money to be made on this stuff but definitely cleans up the install and makes the video better.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA