Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to turn off the cameras when running off their own Blackvue battery? For example if I park in my own garage or driveway overnight it may near drain the battery but I don't really need the cameras on at those times. Then my commute to work might be too short to get a full charge before I would want parking mode active in the parking lot. Can I set it up to have the cameras turned off when at home?

ok latest batch has been ordered with Blackvue. They're listing July 12th as ship date to me (expect 3-4 days to reach me and then 1-3 days to reach you). If anyone else wants to get in, and have a defined date for when they can expect their order please continue to place orders and I'll make the cutoff July 9th for additional add ons to get included in this next batch.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
ok latest batch has been ordered with Blackvue. They're listing July 12th as ship date to me (expect 3-4 days to reach me and then 1-3 days to reach you). If anyone else wants to get in, and have a defined date for when they can expect their order please continue to place orders and I'll make the cutoff July 9th for additional add ons to get included in this next batch.

Is this still on track?

@EVTuning do you have any updates on shipping?