Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been charged for the mud flaps. But last communication (5 days ago) they are 7 day behind in shipping.

Yes, but if I recall correctly, you were at the tail end of the 150 +/- that participated in the group buy. I was at the front of the line and received mine last Wednesday. Given this, shouldn’t some of the members who purchased just after me be receiving them by now? I would assume so, but they just haven’t reported back as of yet - if they will at all. Just sayin’

See the three attached pictures.

Received mine yesterday and installed this morning. The package came with the exact amount of materials required. The instruction manual that came with the package was easy to read and follow. The total installation time not including cleaning was about 8 minutes as it took about 2 minutes per mud flap.

This set of mud flaps uses existing holes and did not require drilling.

Thank you jebinc for setting this group buy up!

Attachments

• 20190721_093432.jpg
    20190721_093432.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 20190721_093450.jpg
    20190721_093450.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 20190721_093506.jpg
    20190721_093506.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 163

Received mine yesterday and installed this morning. The package came with the exact amount of materials required. The instruction manual that came with the package was easy to read and follow. The total installation time not including cleaning was about 8 minutes as it took about 2 minutes per mud flap.

Another MSM M3! Thank you for posting pictures and comments!

Just heard from Mike, this is what his reply was re group buy identification and process.

Hello everyone - this is Mike from Tsolutions. I want to thank jebinc for setting up this group buy.

We need at least 20 orders to offer the 15% discount so the best way to do it is for everyone interested to respond here and as soon as we hit 20 interested users we will create a coupon code and post it here. If you want to email me I will keep a list as well and respond with the coupon code when available.”

I asked for an email address for him as well, in case you want to contact him directly.
I am in !

Thanks for the pics. Not to nitpick, but looks to me the rear mud flap as shown is not exactly level.

Last edited:

But it does require that a new hole be made on the underside of the rear rocker panels for the rear mudflaps, correct?

Thanks for the pics. Not to nitpick, but looks to me the rear mud flap as shown is not exactly level.
It looks like that cuz of the angle of the picture and the angle of the rear wheel well. The interior edge is several inches towards the front compared to the outside edge. I did not get in on this buy but have a set nearly identical to these and bought them for this reason. Aerodynamically, these pull air from the center of the car and sends it out behind the back tire. The fronts are similar but not as drastic.
If the camera is held approximately 6" from level ground, they would look level.
Thanks for the pictures, I love the look :Dand they're not $50 a piece!!! :eek:

Reactions: jebinc