Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Group Buy | Suma Mirrors | Up to 30% Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed these today after a lengthy customs delay.

These are so so so worth it. Installation was very easy, all of 5 minutes for both sides, and they have an excellent viewing angle.

I did find that for the driver side mirror I had to position it as far left as possible to get the right viewing angle, but it does hit the spot I want, so a big +1 to these.
I have this issue too. The driver's side has to be adjusted all the way out to not see the side of my car, and then the outermost portion shows a bit of the mirror housing. That's my only quibble though. They shipped and arrived really quickly!

Reactions: cptpizzo
Thanks for offering these! Just ordered a set of the non-tinted + defroster sets. Unfortunately my 2020 didn't come with defrosters.

Pretty sure your 2020 came with defrosters. What they removed from the anti reflective portion.

My first 2020 did. I was pretty disappointed when I got a second 2nd for my 2nd 2020 and pulled the mirror. Boo no anti reflection anymore.

NEW Group Buy. Valid until 8/7/2020 from MY forum

Simple ordering! For the next 15 Days get 15% off of your Suma mirrors for all Model S X Y orders.

Model Y Mirrors Pre Orders will be shipped Mid - Late September 2020

Please use “TESLA15OFF” for the Discount code. valid until 8/7/2020

https://www.sumaperformance.com/collections/tesla

Thank you for your post. Just ordered a set.

Pretty sure your 2020 came with defrosters. What they removed from the anti reflective portion.

My first 2020 did. I was pretty disappointed when I got a second 2nd for my 2nd 2020 and pulled the mirror. Boo no anti reflection anymore.

You were right. It did have the defroster posts. Everything snapped in place perfectly and now I can see behind the car way better than before! Still need to get a little used to the wide angle view; it’s much wider than before.

Does anyone know what those ~1inch metal tabs are for on the oem mirrors?