Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Group Buy | Suma Mirrors | Up to 30% Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine today and already put them into the car.

They're perfect, and they give me just a bit of a winder viewing angle while driving, and now it feels like my other cars and much better to drive with. For whatever reason, Tesla side mirrors (and rear view mirror) have a very narrow range of view.

Now I just wish somebody would just come out with a wider view auto-dimming rear view mirror for the Model 3.

got the set today as well and installed them - the passenger one was a stubborn lil cuss.

install was simple-- and im simple, so anyone can do this. the heater leads on the suma mirrors are on the proper side so no need for any extension wires as was needed on the first production runs.

• Informative
Reactions: SumaPerformance
gotta follow up here.

these mirrors are absolutely worth the time and price to install them. it took a few seconds to get my eye readjusted to the wider view, and the increased visibility im now seeing is much better than I anticipated. im grateful i saw this discussion and was able to get on the bandwagon.

gotta follow up here.

these mirrors are absolutely worth the time and price to install them. it took a few seconds to get my eye readjusted to the wider view, and the increased visibility im now seeing is much better than I anticipated. im grateful i saw this discussion and was able to get on the bandwagon.

I agree !! Got my SUMA Performance mirrors in August of last year and I still think they were worth it for the increased visibility.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Installed these today after a lengthy customs delay.

These are so so so worth it. Installation was very easy, all of 5 minutes for both sides, and they have an excellent viewing angle.

I did find that for the driver side mirror I had to position it as far left as possible to get the right viewing angle, but it does hit the spot I want, so a big +1 to these.

Ordered these on 5/23 and they arrived on 5/28. It would be nice if it were possible; that the center of the mirror for the driver side be offset to the left maybe 1-inches. They way you’re seeing less of your car and more of the lane to your left. Not sure if this is possible/feasible but either way I’m very happy with the purchase!!

Reactions: bcpm3p
So thrilled to get these! I had a similar setup on my RX8 and it really makes a difference.

Guess what I owned. About 60 more whp than my model 3.

P1000808.JPG
P1020244.JPG
P1000846.jpg