Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Group Buy | Suma Mirrors | Up to 30% Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid about $50 less than that (did not get the integrated turn signal indicator) and for me it was worth it because I had neck issues at the time. I assume you are considering the one with the turn signal indicators since you are mentioning an ~$200 ?

There is only one option now. With shipping it came to $177. I purchased it. There have been a couple times where I almost drove another car off the road due to bad blind spots. There is also a merge I have to do daily where the lane I am merging into has drivers going 70+. Thank you for the comments.

Reactions: SumaPerformance
There is only one option now. With shipping it came to $177. I purchased it. There have been a couple times where I almost drove another car off the road due to bad blind spots. There is also a merge I have to do daily where the lane I am merging into has drivers going 70+. Thank you for the comments.

Did you already do the install ? My driver's side OEM mirror glass came our fairly easy, but I thought the passenger side was going to crack in my hands trying to get it out....

I received the mirrors yesterday and installed them, very happy, I held off on connecting the wires as I got pulled away during installation and now I'm not sure which outlet is positive and negative to go with the black and white wire.

Per request, this is our last Group Buy/Pre-order Sale. Items will become permanent after this.

Group buy is back for Suma Convex Mirrors (non-blue)- PRE ORDER LINK.
This is the last group buy sale before becoming permanent items.

1. Up to 15% Off
2. Post your Purchase# here after purchase, so we can keep track the # of preorders.
3. See details below.

Details on Group Buy:
-$149.95 with Defroster.
-If 10 or more people pre-order, receive 10% discount.
-If 20 or more people pre-order, receive 15% discount.
-Pre-orders are non-refundable.
-Expected deliveries are in early May.
-Last day is 4/1/20
-The total discount will be reimbursed between 4/2-4/5.

Suma Mirrors reduce blind spot and glare (blue mirrors, which is currently available LINK). The group buy is for the no-blue version that it does not have anti-glare.

Pre-order LINK: Model 3 (Non-blue)

Installed with the view from driver seat on freeway

Attachments

• E5CC4365-F990-4BC3-B00B-218FB054371E.jpeg
    E5CC4365-F990-4BC3-B00B-218FB054371E.jpeg
    399.5 KB · Views: 98