Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Group Buy | Suma Mirrors | Up to 30% Off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're officially over 20 now! 20% off will be refunded after the last day. Please still post your Order # to after you've pre-ordered so we can make sure you get your discount!

@SumaPerformance I was part of the first group buy for non-blue mirrors for my Model 3. I'm thinking about getting one for my Model X as well, but it looks like no one has chimed in yet on that group buy. Will I be able to take part in the 20% off if I get the Model X version? Or do we need 20 people per model?

All (Suma),

I know I am late the Model 3 NON TINT mirror party, but was noting that these mirrors are SOLD OUT. Would you advise to sign up via email and wait for them to be in stock? And am I three days short of any discount?

That sad, no worries if I am, just figured I'd check in...

AP

All (Suma),

I know I am late the Model 3 NON TINT mirror party, but was noting that these mirrors are SOLD OUT. Would you advise to sign up via email and wait for them to be in stock? And am I three days short of any discount?

That sad, no worries if I am, just figured I'd check in...

AP
Hi AP, Sorry we don't typically carry the non tint. This was more like a special request. But the blue mirrors are in stock and ready to ship (LINK).

Hi AP, Sorry we don't typically carry the non tint. This was more like a special request. But the blue mirrors are in stock and ready to ship (LINK).

thank you for the quick turnaround and info.

I’m in similar situations as others with 35% window tint and wouldn’t choose the tinted mirrors. Hopefully you all will have the non tint available in the future; I’ll check back in now and then.

thanks again!

Alex