Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe Tesla is at a point where monetization is needed, supercharging as an example.. I think it's now time we gave back to tesla, I'm calling for the token to be a "Paid Option" how much would you be willing to pay tesla for this gesture of their appreciation.....

I believe Tesla is at a point where monetization is needed, supercharging as an example.. I think it's now time we gave back to tesla, I'm calling for the token to be a "Paid Option" how much would you be willing to pay tesla for this gesture of their appreciation.....
Well, the question is whether it should be paid up front or a pay-per-use. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: deonb
this is why I'm hoping for access to a specific paint color, you still have to pay for it, but only get access if you were crazy enough to stand in a huge line to reserve sight unseen.

Hmm....I'm not sure that would fall in line with how Tesla designs their vehicles. To me, something like that would make the back looked cluttered and not as elegant.

On a completely different note in regards to the token of appreciation, is anyone else wondering if the people who waited in line will get invited to the second big reveal that Elon said would be before the end of 2016? I'm just daydreaming at this point, but man would that be awesome!

YES! I doubt it will happen though just because that would be tens of thousands of people, but it would be nice :)

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
s-l1600.jpg