TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Guessing upgrades coming with AP2 Model S

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by acarlos1000, Nov 4, 2016.

1. acarlos1000

acarlos1000 Member

Now that Tesla is installing new hardware on the MS and MX, can it be possible that we will see some improvements on other parts of the car?
    I am actually talking about small things that it is hard to believe that a MS does not have and we already see on the MX, like Lights on vanity mirrors, Adjustable height for seatbelts, hooks in the trunk and storage cubbies on the doors ?

2. AmpedRealtor

AmpedRealtor Well-Known Member

I agree and am shocked that Tesla has not made these changes to Model S. Here's to another refresh in the next 6 months to a year that will bring the missing Model X interior goodness to the Model S. The cancellation of the P90D gives me hope that we will see a P110D or P120D soon...

3. outie

outie Active Member

Yes no maybe. They install new stuff gradually. For example, the rear cup holders and USB ports.