Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ha anyone managed to order official accessories in the UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i picked up my model 3 last week and the guy at the dealerships said you can give them the part numbers from the US accessory store and they can source them for us.

He also said they expect a UK store over the next few months.

Has anyone had any luck with this? I want the official wireless charger. Anyone ordered anything and managed to get the items via a service centre?

Reactions: ice-breaker
I'd be interested to know more on this too. Might give my service centre a call.

I'd like the official USB phone charging cables (lightning and USB C), as it's hard to find 3rd party ones in the UK that are the right length and fit the slots perfectly so they don't shift around when plugging the phone in and out.

Also I really want the official homelink installation.

I want the official wireless charger. Anyone ordered anything and managed to get the items via a service centre?

I was told very recently by the Edinburgh Service centre that the Tesla Qi charger isn't available in the UK at the moment. Unclear if this is a stock issue, or if they just haven't launched it yet. I'm not aware of anyone having one, but there are so many other great options.

The main three I've seen:

Nomad Wireless Charger
TapTes Wirelss Charger
Jeda Wireless Charger

Personally I ordered the Nomad one because I love their products and have had good experiences with them before. They also offer shipping with customers / duties / taxes pre-paid which works out significantly quicker and cheaper.

Reviews of all three have been positive though, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of those three. The Jeda one also allows landscape orientation if that's something you'd like (e.g. using an alternative SatNav such as Waze).

Reactions: Rob R
I was told very recently by the Edinburgh Service centre that the Tesla Qi charger isn't available in the UK at the moment. Unclear if this is a stock issue, or if they just haven't launched it yet. I'm not aware of anyone having one, but there are so many other great options.

The main three I've seen:

Nomad Wireless Charger
TapTes Wirelss Charger
Jeda Wireless Charger

Personally I ordered the Nomad one because I love their products and have had good experiences with them before. They also offer shipping with customers / duties / taxes pre-paid which works out significantly quicker and cheaper.

Reviews of all three have been positive though, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of those three. The Jeda one also allows landscape orientation if that's something you'd like (e.g. using an alternative SatNav such as Waze).

Anyone been able to compare or contrast these 3 options in terms of fit / function / charge speed / price? I love the wireless charging capability of my current Audi so will definitely want this in my Model 3 when it arrives. I doubt I’ll need the landscape option as I’ll be fine with the on board Tesla sat nav based on google maps.

Anyone been able to compare or contrast these 3 options in terms of fit / function / charge speed / price? I love the wireless charging capability of my current Audi so will definitely want this in my Model 3 when it arrives. I doubt I’ll need the landscape option as I’ll be fine with the on board Tesla sat nav based on google maps.

I haven't seen a comparison of all three. DÆrik on YouTube compared the Nomad and Jeda and found the Nomad slightly faster, but it was a fairly negligible difference between the two. Hardly a scientific test, but I think either of those would be a good bet.

• Informative
Reactions: interbear