Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Had a vivid dream that my car was ready.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently dreamt that I got a call and my car was waiting at my Mom's house 4 hours away. They wanted me to bring a check down and I didn't have it ready. Freudian psychoanalysis begin - now.

According to my brilliant shrink wife; objects in dreams are rarely about the object. The dream is about what the objects represent to you. In your case these would be your Mom, the Car, your Mom's house, and the money. She's a Jungian though so...

So glad I am not the only one. Had my first last night. Would never dare post it until I saw this thread!
And the garage, er, nursery, is still not ready. Electrician coming Wednesday to add 14-50. (Have 1772 only now).
5 days and counting ...

So glad I am not the only one. Had my first last night. Would never dare post it until I saw this thread!
And the garage, er, nursery, is still not ready. Electrician coming Wednesday to add 14-50. (Have 1772 only now).
5 days and counting ...

Lucky you! I live in Manhattan, NYC, and all I get is a 110v--but I dont commute to work so it should be just fine