Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow audio sr+ harness install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the response.

I'm fairly certain then that both of these harnesses must be for LHD cars then. 99% sure that I've identified the MCU connector correctly in my image, which then given the connector for the rear speakers is on the off side, would not leave enough length to travel to the off side foot well, under the centre console then in to the MCU on the near side.

I'll maybe lay it out in the car to confirm but on both versions I would have expected a longer section of cable from the 'Y' to the MCU.

Did you get this working for your RHD?

I have a similar harness from aliexpress - however the tweeter connector is attached close to the MCU - meaning it must be designed for LHD.

I'm thinking of extending the cables/soldering to extend it however I'm still not sure if this is the right harness. Is there only meant to be a single connection for the tweeter?

My car is a 2019 Fremont Model 3 SR+.

This is a clone of the evoffer kit from aliexpress that I got.

The length is not long enough to get to driver side pillar/right side tweeter.

I plan on soldering length to it - will see how it goes...

Attachments

• PXL_20230622_001030690_EDIT.jpg
    PXL_20230622_001030690_EDIT.jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 66
Did you get this working for your RHD?

I have a similar harness from aliexpress - however the tweeter connector is attached close to the MCU - meaning it must be designed for LHD.

I'm thinking of extending the cables/soldering to extend it however I'm still not sure if this is the right harness. Is there only meant to be a single connection for the tweeter?

My car is a 2019 Fremont Model 3 SR+.
Haven't progressed with this unfortunately. Figured I'd pick up a known RHD version new however no reason why splicing and soldering would not work.