Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Audio Upgrade? (SR+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know if somebody does installation in LA(Specifically LA, not OC or SD)? I can’t get over how terrible the standard SR+ music system is. Why would they put such a mediocre system in such a beautiful car is beyond me. Also, I wouldn’t mind getting a sub added to the car.

I was in the garage for a good 30 minutes listening. The sub is really underwhelming. It sounds more like a woofer than a sub. It has more punch with one of the rear seat folded. I folded the right rear side. I will roll like that for now and maybe add another sub down the road.

I made the comment of the sub more like a woofer like 10 pages ago. Good to know I'm not the only one!

Reactions: Kali_3
You bought the Light Harmonic system? It looks like super high quality. Looking forward to your feedback once installed.
All speakers installed and they are awesome.

Attachments

• Dashboard.JPG
    Dashboard.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Front Door.JPG
    Front Door.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 108
Hi, were you told your shipping date in a separate email from the "Thank you for your order" email right after making your order? I ordered Version F on 21 Nov and have not yet received any further information. For anyone reading this, ie Hansshow representatives, I am speaking about order # 21089. How can I get a shiping date?
Hi Black+White. I had an email from Cici on Monday saying my version F would be shipped on or about Dec 10. I see you're on the island as well - will you be installing it yourself or using an installer?

Same as you. Feel the exact same way as you. It's not bad but people with expectations of deep bass will be disappointed.
I did expect it not to hit deep bass. I just wanting for more lol. I already knew from the size of sub. It's puny compared to the other sub I have installed in my previous cars. I'll wait till someone make an enclosure similar to the NVX Sub. I already have a JL Audio 10W3 and Rockford fosgate amp from my previous car. I just need the enclosure.

Attachments

• 91y9EzoQLSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91y9EzoQLSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 98
I did expect it not to hit deep bass. I just wanting for more lol. I already knew from the size of sub. It's puny compared to the other sub I have installed in my previous cars. I'll wait till someone make an enclosure similar to the NVX Sub. I already have a JL Audio 10W3 and Rockford fosgate amp from my previous car. I just need the enclosure.

NVX just dropped their install video too:

Reactions: davewill
No, that's not the reason. HS has no rhyme or reason to why they do things!

I originally ordered the version A as well but I thought the mids would get muddied up since it's mashing the dash and rear doors speakers together. I'm glad it worked out for you. You're right though, the value proposition on these kits can't be beat!
For clients who's order do not add the rear speakers, we would not cut off the rear plug cable.
For clients who have order rear speakers, we need to cut off the cable to provide power for the added rear speakers.

Wow. I hope Hansshow realizes how many unwitting Beta testers they have here! Really feels like "Agile Design" run amok.
For the harness problem, we are sorry about that. Every comment we had check and we are work with it.

The majority issues are harness problems, we already solved the problem since 23rd Nov.
Presently audio system would not have the problem.
To make the system work better, especially the front door bass, we are developing new DSP, which can make every speaker works better.
It can works on Model 3 LR, Performance as well.

I planned to buy version E just as their prices increased. This made me doubt for a while, but now that I read the reviews, I am glad I waited. I can see myself installing the kit but starting to swap wires ... The main reason is that I miss deep bass. I come from a B&O installation in my Audi and I miss it. If I now read that even with the version E the bass doesn't come through yet, I will wait until another player with a better version comes out.
You can check the version F
Model 3 SR Premium Audio Upgrade|hansshow autopart factory
1605861475245_lADPBGKobLircODNA-jNA-g_1000_1000.jpg

Thanks! Good to know. Which connector is it? I've tweaked the sub. Max Gain and 30-35% boost gain. I'm really happy with the outcome. I don't really miss the door woofers punch. I like the overall all sound stage and imaging from the activated speakers. I replaced the two outer dash speaker with Infinity REF-4022cfx last Spring. It help with the highs a bit but the new activated speakers made it complete.

The shallow sub can't really put out deeper bass. This should be a good addition https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KTRD24V/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A2V3063JU9685N&psc=1

I have a 10" JBL sub and enclosure and amp from my previous car. I should ask the guy from ebay if he can make a similar enclosure for the model 3. The enclosure that I had is similar to the NVX which was also mounted on the left side of the trunk.
Our version F can provide enough bass sound. And it is Aluminium shell, much better than Hand-Laid Fiberglass Enclosure shell.
1605861475245_lADPBGKobLircODNA-jNA-g_1000_1000.jpg

For the harness problem, we are sorry about that. Every comment we had check and we are work with it.

The majority issues are harness problems, we already solved the problem since 23rd Nov.
To make the system work better, especially the front door bass, we are developing new DSP, which can make every speaker works better.

If you are developing a new DSP then do all the beta testers that corrected your problems get the new DSP?!

We should. We've done more than enough to help you guys.

Reactions: geen and Kali_3